Sunday 18 November 2012

Book FREAK


I can said that I’m a book freak. ( sound weird? Whatever)

I love to read book since I was young. I can even read some story book under my desk while teacher are teaching. I know that it can’t count as a good example but seriously I really addicted on book. I can’t sleep if I haven finish my book, without the ending. It train me to finish a novel in one or two hour, is this called as a talent?

I used to shopping in book store, like popular. They have many book that are unwrapped, I can just read it there and no need to purchased it. Sometime I can finish 2 or 3 book in an afternoon.

Actually my mom  don’t like I spent too much time in book, she prefer me to involved more in public speaking but mom, this is my hobby.

OK, just speak more about book.

Again, our tutor asked us to bring a book to share in class. I brought “Twilight”, I think everyone know about this book. 

Our tutor didn’t ask us to say about the synopsis but what it bring to us.

What I had said in the class is go after what you want. In the book, a “species” problem happen between a human, a vampire and a ware wolf; in reality, “race” problem happen between a Chinese, Malay or Indian.

Some of my friend faced a lot of problem in her relationship just because her boyfriend different race with her. Friend and family bring a lot of stress to her.
We can’t choose our race but we can choose our love one. I’m not saying that we should ignore the problem between family and us but just try to solve it. (Although I don’t knows how to because I haven’t  met this problem before).

This is what a book brought me- a lot of question, a lot of thinking. Should I just enjoy my reading and don’t think too much?

No comments:

Post a Comment