Sunday 25 November 2012

TV in MY life


Television program divided to four type:
  • ·         Actualities
  • ·         Content
  • ·         Persuasion
  • ·         Drama

Four of them involved into my family life.

For actualities, example are like news report and national geographic.
My family MUST watch news after our dinner, it is one of our activities.


For national geographic, my sister and I like it too especially for the animal one, we can learn that how the animal live.



For content, example are like sport and Formula 1.
This will be my dad interest. He prefer football game so much especially the game that involved Arsenal.


For Persuasion, like advertisement, it must show up while we are watching television programmer, how annoying. But some of the advertisement really meaningful , like if you saw someone smoking, shake your finger and put on your mouth.

One of the example of advertisement for quite smoking

For drama, it will be my mom favourite, my addicted to drama so much. It can be any kind of drama, drama from Taiwan, Hong Kong, Korea or China.


No comments:

Post a Comment