Thursday 29 November 2012

A story in a story.


Date:
September 11, 2001
Location:
New York City
Group Responsible:
Osama Bin Laden and the Al Qaeda terrorist organization
Synopsis:
On the morning of September 11th, terrorists hijacked four commercial jet planes and attempted to fly them into several U.S. targets. One of the planes, American Airlines Flight 11, crashed into Tower One of the World Trade Center at 8:50 AM. United Airlines Flight 175 crashed into Tower Two at 9:04 AM. As the world watched Tower Two collapsed to the ground at about 10:00 AM. Unfortunately, this horrible scene was duplicated at 10:30 AM when Tower One crashed to the ground. This terrorist attack brought about the death of approximately 3,000 men, women and children from nations around the world.




That day, Andrew drove his car to the Fifth Avenue Smith Building. He made a appointment with his best friend, a dentist, James. 
He went down from his car, it was 8.30am. He made a call to his wife while walking to the lift.
"honey, have you reach your office?"

"just walked in, there are so many people in the lift just now."

"Of course, it is World Trade Center."

"How about you? have you met James? Do you feel afraid? Haha."

"I haven't meet him yet, just walking to the lift, thirteen floor right?"

"Ya. Hey honey, my boss was here, I have to offline."

"Ok, see you tonight, remember our promise, have dinner together."

"your dinner? can you chew?"

"Erm, just prepare me a gruel will do."

"Ok, Good Bye, I love you."

"I love you too."

Andrew walked to the lift and came to the thirteen floor. James Dental was opened. The nurse bring him to James. James are still having his breakfast, Andrew just walked to the window and looking to the World Trade Center that nearby the Smith Building.

" My wife worked there, you know right? Look, I am watching her."

"Oh My God, stop showing off, OK. Hey, come here, I really don't understand you, 30 years old only decided to gum contouring.”

“My wife keep on complaining that my teeth disorder, that’s why I am here.”

“Alright, although I not sure that will your teeth look as nice as mine 2 year later but if you want it, I would mind to earn your money.”

Andrew looked to the clock, 8.45am.

“Oh, James, what should I eat for this few day? Is porridge ok?”

“Actually all my client won’t feel like want to eat anything after gum contouring.”

“Then I have to call my wife not to prepare any food for me.”

Andrew pick up his phone and dial to her wife but his wife did not answer it. He feel curious and keep on calling while walking to the window. When he looked to the World Trade Center, he fall his phone. He staring blankly for 1 minute. He quickly pick up his phone and start to call to his wife. He ran out from the dental. The lift are too slow. He run down from the stair, from the Smith Building.

He don’t know that how long he run, he just want to run to his wife. He saw that the World Trade Center are in front of him but he can’t walk to it, there are so many people are there. He keep on shouting and crying but no one pay attention to him. The noise cover Andrew sound.

75 minute later, the whole World Trade Center building collapsed.  


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
20 years later,
Andrew fall asleep while watching television.
Someone walked to him and kiss on his cheek. It waked him up.

“ hey, honey, is time for dinner.”

Andrew looking to his wife that stand in front of him.

Yes, the 911 attack did not bring away Andrew wife. Her boss send her to meet a client.

And now, they still keeping their promise.


No comments:

Post a Comment