Tuesday 30 October 2012

"HOT" magazine?

One of the activity for relaxation: Magazine
One of the popular magazine: HOT
So, I think you guys know what am I going to talk about. YES! One of my favourite magazine.
 

some cover for hot magazine.

WELL, before this, i always use magazine for relax, to look about fashion, which celebrities are pretties.
After one of my tutorial, our tutor asked us to comment something that we get from the magazine and what respond( action) that we take.
Then I only think about this question (seriously)!!!
I don't ever think before that a magazine can really teach/ bring us something.
After my keep on "thinking".... And i found that i really done something.
I think most of the magazine will have a section of make up. They will have some cosmetic suggestion, some skill for make up, for example, how to your false eyelashes look natural, how to draw a sexy lip.
I try the skill that i learnt on my next dating or event.
Unconsciously, I learnt something and became quite professional in make up.


No comments:

Post a Comment